Speed Painting Inc
DOOR DECKERS(TM) DOOR FINISHING SYSTEM
Painting doors is one of those chores everyone tries to avoid. The most common concern while painting a door is how to render a clean and even finish to the door without sags and runs in the paint. In addition to a clean finish, being able to paint both sides of the door and having a clean out-of-the-way space for the door(s) to dry are important concerns.
This system allows for both sides of the door to be painted horizontally as well as be stacked out of the way for drying with it’s durable construction for a seamless end result. It helps to paint both sides of the door perfectly and evenly without runs or sags.
- Door Decker drying systems can be used with not just hollow but also solid core doors (However one should be cautious while stacking heavy doors too high).
- Door Deckers work really well with shelves and shutters as well as doors.
- Stain, paint, and lacquering work can all be completed with Door Deckers at a comfortable (non-stooping) working position
- Allows for painting the whole door in one day
- Attach quick & easy to ends of a door
- Provides comfortable, horizontal working surface
- Gives level area for even mil finishing
- Convenient handles for turning so both sides can be finished at once
- Stack multiples units to save space
- (Sawhorse not included)