Smith & Wesson
DIVER TRITIUM, 40MM, BLUE FACE, BLACK RUBBER STRAP
A rugged, precision Watch with self-illuminating Swiss-made tritium tubes, guaranteed to deliver 25 years of consistent glow! That's why the military uses the tritium because sometimes timekeeping isn't a luxury, it's dead serious.
- A true 200m dive-rated Watch w/black stainless steel case, black dial, blue numbers and blue hands
- It features precision quartz movement with Ronda Swiss parts
- Easy-to-read tritium light, even in total darkness - Provides over 20-years of constant glow
- The encapsulated material never needs maintenance or external power
- Tough, lightweight resin case and bezel
- Stainless steel bracelet, black ion plated, with double-locking clasp, also comes with an extra rubber strap with buckle
- Water resistant to 660 ft. (200 meters)
- Rotating bezel tracks elapsed time
- Hardened, scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- Second hand; Date window at 3 o'clock.
- Suitable for skin diving.