Can't use two hand to fix a pipe, replace a fuse, tie on a fishing lure, or work on your car because you need one hand to hold the light? With ClampLight, that's a thing of the past! It can clip on virtually anything, sand on its own or be held like a regular flashlight. The head swivels to get light where YOU need it!
- BRILLIANT WHITE LED: Clamplight uses a 1 watt Cree® White XR-C LED. The LED's from US maker Cree® are found in the finest lights in the world. Better color, longer lasting, and with outstanding quality assurance. Bulb life is virtually forever at 100,000 hours. Up to 100 lumens which is stronger than most other mass distributed LED lights and comparable to many hi- end technical lights.
- UTILITY: Clamplight clamps virtually anywhere and stays out of the way versus stand lights like "tripod mounted" or "snake like lights". Two axis swivel head directs light to any position. Shaped like a traditional flashlight for easy portability or to fit in a belt or pocket. Clamp converts to a stand light by pressing clamp and sliding lock feature. Non-skid feet swivel down for stability.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Clamplight is molded in high impact ABSplastic with non slip TPR over-molds and stainless steel fittings. A strong spring clamps securely to shelves, doors, pipes, branches and other objects.
- BATTERIES: Uses 3AAA batteries (not included) and utilizes IC chip technology for more consistent light output. Battery life - 26 hours - max output 7 hours. Batteries are replaced without the need of a screwdriver!
- Lifetime Warranty: Blackbeam guarantees this flashlight will be free of defects in workmanship and materials. This guarantee does not cover damage caused by accidents, abuse or modification of the product. We will repair or replace at our option without charge if the flashlight proves to be defective and is sent postage paid with a copy of the receipt to : Blackbeam, 41 East 11th Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10003: Attn. Consumer Services. This guarantee gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state or province.