OLD MASTERS(R) BRUSHING LACQUER
This is crystal clear, fast drying and self-leveling interior lacquer that provides a durable finish resistant to water and alcohol. It is easily repaired and recoated without removing the old finish. Fast drying, this formula allows multiple coats and one day finishing. Ideal for use on cabinets, furniture, woodwork and trim, and antiques.
It is recommended for use on interior wood, metal and fiberglass surfaces. It can be used on unfinished wood surfaces or previously finished surfaces that have been properly prepared. It can also be used over stained surfaces that have been thoroughly dried.
- Crystal clear, fast drying & self-leveling interior nitrocellulose lacquer
- Provides durable finish, resistant to water and alcohol
- Dries to touch in 30 minutes
- Easily repaired & re-coated without removing the old finish
- Allows multiple coats and one-day finishing
- Clear Semi-Gloss
- Coverage: Approximately 200 to 300 square feet per gallon. Coverage will vary significantly depending on application method and condition of wood.
- One quart