PF Harris Mfg
BED BUG KILLER READY TO USE SPRAY
- Approved by the Environmental Protection Agency for control of Bedbugs and Lice.
- Spray matresses, bedside furniture, floors and luggage for control of bedbugs
- Also approved to kill lice
- Odorless and non-staining
- Kills bed bugs and lice on contact
- One 32oz bottle w/sprayer
Most insecticides used for bed bug control are primarily of the pyrethroid class of pesticides, like Harris Bed-Bug Killer. Elimination of bed bugs in a home involves use of effective insecticides applied to all points where bed bugs are present. This water-based, odorless treatments must directly contact the bed bugs during application. Repeated insecticide applications within 4 weeks will be required to kill bed bugs that later hatch from eggs, along with those that were missed during earlier treatment.
NOTE: For an emailed copy of suggested bedbug treatments brochure from the manufacture, please email customer service - our email address can be found at the "CONTACT US" link in the black band below.