ANSWER F.A.S.T. SM, DROP POINT, PLAIN EDGE
The Answer F.A.S.T SM, building on its larger sibling's profile, does as the name suggests: once in the hands of the owner, problem-solving is a snap. The precise tip of the Answer F.A.S.T. SM folding knife's blade functions to penetrate and sever thick tape and other substantial surfaces while beautifully retaining its gutsy fine edge. With a light but hardy stainless steel blade coated in black oxide for low visual signature, this assisted-open knife can stand up to tough application. The super-solid anodized aluminum handle will tolerate muscular utility while keeping weight at a minimum, and the textured inlay on the handle allows for confident use by its operator. Jimping on the upper handle beneath the thumb and curvature of thoughtfully positioned lower finger grooves are built for easy ergonomic functioning and grip with this sturdy knife when downrange.
- F.A.S.T. (Forward Action Spring Technology)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel w Black Oxide Coating
- Handle: Anodized Aluminum with Textured Inlay
- Textured Inlay - For All-Condition Grip
- Black Anodized Aluminum Handle – Lightweight and Discreet
- Full Fine Edge Drop Point Tactical Blade
- Blade Length: 2.8 inch
- Open Length: 6.3 inch
- Closed Length: 3.8 inch
- Weight: 2.6 oz.