ASHLEY WOOD CIRCULATOR STOVE
The BEC95 Ashley Wood Circulator is a high performance wood circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. Its extra large ash drawer makes maintenance easier. The positive door latch prevents the door from opening accidentally. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers easy access to the ash pan that makes clean up a breeze. The lift top has a positive safety latch to use as an auxiliary cooking surface.
- Wood burning Ashley stove features extra-large ash drawer to make maintenance easier
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Positive door latch prevents accidental opening
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cast-iron ash and feed doors with ceramic fiber gaskets
- Hinged lift up top for cooking - YUM!
- Heat output is 117,800 BTUs/hr with heating capacity 1,300 to 2,000 sq.ft.
- Handles up to 24" log length - this is a wood burning stove only. Installation materials are NOT included.
- Six inch Flue Collar
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- RESTRICTED: Cannot be shipped to CA or WA
ATTENTION: This item is FREIGHT shipped. It cannot go via ground package. For best shipping rate, contact Customer Service - Shipped via freight truck on a pallet and requires lift gate service. We will find the cheapest shipping rates for you. Just contact us!