Prime surface with GacoDeck Primer at the rate of 1 gallon per 200 square feet over entire surface before applying first top coat. If surface is previously painted and has a high gloss finish, lightly sanding the surface is recommended before applying GacoDeck primer. No primer is required for standard or pressure treated plywood applications. Note: is NOT recommended for Teak, Cedar, or Redwood.
- GacoDeck Primer water-borne, single component elastomeric primer is characterized by excellent hardness and strength whenused with GacoDeck Top Coat.
- Used for adhesion purposes before top coating existing waterproof membranes coated with Acrylic, Hypalon or Urethane waterproofing systems.
- DO NOT apply on surfaces where water remains ponding for longer than 48 hours.
- Coverage - approximately 951 sq ft per gallon
- Clean up with GacoDeck Wash or water supplemented with liquid detergent
- Color: Gray