PiViT® LADDER LEVELER TOOL
- If you've had to clean a ceiling fan, change a bulb, or paint a wall by a stairwell, you're aware of the difficulties when using a ladder. A ladder seems to only work perfectly when you are working in a clear area on even terrain. If the terrain is uneven, such as the example given of working in a stairwell, you may inadvertently set up the ladder in an unsafe manner and work in an awkward position, unless you use the PiViT Ladder Tool.
- If you're painting, you may have to use an extension on your roller to reach the ceiling; not a very good way to paint if you have precision work to do. The PiViT Ladder Tool eliminates these problem! No more drips in the eyes or hair!
- The PiViT Ladder Tool requires no bolts or clamps, yet provides a safe, stable work environment. Moving from one ladder to another requires no special equipment. Makes work easier to perform, quicker to finish.
- The PiViT Ladder Tool levels most ladders, works extremely well on uneven ground, and can be used as a ladder jack.
- The PiViT Ladder Tool is made of Polypropolene (the same material that a car battery casing is made from) and also uses a non-skid material for the foot of your ladder to rest on and conveyor belt material on each corner of the PiViT to help minimize movement.
- The PiViT Ladder Tool supports up to 500 lbs.
- Instantly levels any ladder in seconds (even on steps and stairs)
- Replaces other devices necessary to perform the functions of a PiViT LadderTool! (1) Adjustable ladder legs (2)Ladder jack (3)Paint tray holder (4)Stand off (5)Step Stool
- The PiViT does not attach to your ladder; therefore it will level most ladders you have.
- Made in USA
Safety First means Pivit Ladder Leverler Tool!
NOTE: If ordering more than one unit, please contact customer service for the least expensive shipping cost.