THE OddJob® FROM CRESCENT®
The OddJob from Crescent is an 11-in-1 multi-function tool designed to perform common household tasks, such as assembly of flat pack furniture or hanging shelves. It serves as a hammer, mallet, nail puller, ratcheting screwdriver with seven bits and flexible extension, and retractable utility knife, while still fitting into a small bag, a kitchen drawer, or a glove box. The OddJob is the official tool of a 1000 little things.
- 11 different tools in one to accomplish most around the house tasks
- Takes the place of steel hammer, rubber mallet, nail puller, ratcheting screwdriver with 7 bits and storage plus a removable utility knife
- Flexible driver shafts bends to reach tight areas
- Integrated design is perfect for boat, car & home
- Steel hammer with heft for driving in small nails, tacks and dowels with a nail puller to remove old nails.
- Soft-faced mallet for tapping without marring or breaking
- Fine-toothed reversible ratcheting bit driver tightens and loosens screws quickly and easily.
- Flexible driver shaft bends to reach into tight corners and 6 bit storage in handle makes tackling any job easy.
- Magnetically retained and removable utility knife opens boxes and breaks them down with ease