ELASTOMERIC ROOF COATING
Roof Coatings Reflective roof coatings lower surface and interior temperatures, which helps reduce cooling cost and energy use. By using a reflective roof coating, it is possible to avoid costly tear off and disposal of the old roof. Building owners may realize an accounting benefit as coatings jobs are usually deductible in the first year. Some utility providers even offer incentives for using reflective roof coatings. Contractors will appreciate the ease of use and variety of coating options. By including roof coatings in their offering to building owners, contractors can deliver competitive, sustainable solutions.
Features and Benefits:
- Energy saving up to 35%.
- Reflects 90%+ of the sun's rays
- Designed to be durable in any climate
- Higher solids for better coverage.
- Forms a thick rubber-like blanket of protection
- Expands and contracts – clings to your roof in all temperatures
- Protects against moisture.
- Cured elastomeric film is mildew and algae resistant.
- Helps to absorb sound.
- Soap and water cleanup - while wet
- Covers approximately 380-475 sq ft when applied to a metal roof or approximately 225 sq ft when applied to a concrete roof
- Metal, Concrete, Foam, Brick, Flat Cement Tile, Unglazed Barrel Cement Tile, Aged Aluminum Coatings, Existing Elastomeric Roof Coatings.
When used with Kool-LastikTM Primer, recommended for:
- Temporary Ponded Water Conditions
- Rolled Roofing
- Built-up Roofs
- Modified Bitumen
- Bonded Tar & Grave
- Most Asphaltic Surfaces
Manufacturer's Warranty: 10 years