GRASS OR WEED WHIP
The Ames Grass Whip is part of Ames' line of quality grass and weed tools. The 9-1/4-by-1-1/2-Inch sharp double-edge serrated blades are designed to cut both ways. New E-coat finish provides exceptional durability and rust resistance.
The grass whip is 38-Inch overall and the handle is made of strong, seal-coated northern ash for added strength.
With Ames' 125-year history of providing quality lawn and garden tools, you can be confident you're getting a rugged, hardworking tool that can take on any job.
- 10-Inch Shank For Added Reach.
- Double Edged Serrated Tempered Steel Blade Stays Sharp
- Can Be Used Either Right- Or Left-Handed With Equal Effectiveness
- A Cost Effective Way Of Clearing Tall Grass and Other Vegetation In Overgrown Areas
- Its Double-Edge Action Provides Increased Efficiency By Cutting On Both The Forward and Return Strokes
- Ideal Tool To Clear Ditches, Forests, and Fields