GE Silicone I* All Purpose caulk can withstand all weather conditions, and will remain permanently waterproof, flexible, and shrink-/crack-proof. Outdoor elements such as heat, sun (UV rays), and extreme cold can cause acrylic to crack and crumble over time, leaving gaps for air and water to seep through. Those leaks can lead to water damage, mold growth, and higher energy bills.
- 10.1 oz. cartridge
- Offers superior flexibility and strong adhesion
- Excellent substrate compatibility
- Easy cleanup
- TYPICAL USES: Windows, doors, siding, trim, molding, baseboards, vents, around wires/pipes, and other attic/basement applications
- ADHERES TO: Most wood, metal, vinyl siding, drywall/plaster, glass, and plastic
- D.O.T. RESTRICTED: Ships via GROUND transport only. (No 2nd or 3rd day delivery options either, sorry.) *** CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO ALASKA or HAWAII ***