MAN O'WAR SPAR MARINE VARNISH
This is a fantastic, tung oil based, marine-grade varnish, suitable for both outdoor and indoor use. Provides excellent protection from weathering and the elements, including UV rays and salt water. Ideal for boats, outdoor furniture, exterior doors, sills and more. Superior to polyurethane because it is flexible enough to expand with the wood, resists cracking and peeling, and adheres well to oily woods like teak and mahogany. Flows on freely for easy brushing. Not suitable for continuous submersion. The strongest name in clear protection is McCloskey® Man O'War® Spar Marine Varnish. Use on interior and exterior wood surfaces to protect and beautify for years to come! Don't trust your exterior wood doors, furniture and trim to anything but the best... Man O'War® Spar Marine Varnish.
Superior outdoor finish!
- Superior Durability. Maximum U.V. Protection. Water Resistant. Prevents Weather Damage. Resists Cracking & Peeling. Resists ocean salt spray.
Use on these surfaces:
- Exterior wood entry doors
- Ideal for expensive mahogany, etc.
- Wood garage doors, Wood shutters, Wood hand rails
- Wood outdoor furniture
- Interior window sills & frames
- Planters Lamp posts
- Wood trim on boats (above water line)
- Wood projects (birdhouses, mailboxes, etc.)
Man O'War Spar Varnish should not be used on:
- House siding
- Log cabins
- Wood on boats below water level
Approx. coverage: 300-500 sq.ft. per gallon - VOC formula